Naira Blog

IconMusings of a Naija Blogger............. More of Making Money Resources; Blogging Resources and Naija Happenings

Its all about blogging............

This is my grand entry into the world of blogging.

I would have loved to go solo, i.e. register my own domain name on a hosting platform but I will do that when I've earned a considerable amount to do that.

As I said its all about blogging and Naira (Nigerian currency) and I hope to bring news, resources, money making tool, blogging tips and all that form my Nigerian context and world over...............though have a bias for Nigeria.

I welcome myself and you to my world...................

Lets rock!!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

Omodudu said...

You are welcome.

6:23 PM, July 09, 2007

said...

@ Omodudu
Thanks bro........

10:39 AM, July 10, 2007

[G@ttoGiallo] said...

And G@tto welcome NairaBlog on Entrecard !
0,01% of G@tto's blogs...
(Hi Omodudu!)

9:59 PM, March 19, 2008

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps Nairablog running, please don't withhold it