Naira Blog

IconMusings of a Naija Blogger............. More of Making Money Resources; Blogging Resources and Naija Happenings

Make money through blogging?.... yea its possible

Welcome to Naira Blog..

Yea, after spending some years on the internet generally, I later discovered that the internet - apart from the great information resource its known to be, can also be a resource/way of making
money....now I mean legally (not scam, fraud).

Now, after frolicking on the internet searching for ways of making money on the internet, to be sincere I discovered a whole lot of ways from online surveys, to affiliate programs and the likes which I am likely to share soon on NairaBlog- but there was something that usually hinders me - that used to be money for investment.

After some time, I later discovered blogging, which you could actually embark upon without having to spend - at the beginning though; and its many benefits. Apart from the fact that blogging allows you to air your views, share resources and all that, it is also a great way of making money on the internet.

Probloggers such as Darren, Yaro and JohnChow, have shown the whole world that its possible to actually make money through blogging.

I decided to create and maintain this blog for all aspiring bloggers (especially my fellow Africans and Nigerians) and help them on their journey to making it through blogging.

For people new to Blogging, I'll like you to read my previous post on "What all should a Blogger know?" for a start while I promise to bring more tips on starting/maintaing a blog and making money through blogging which is actually my aim of creating NairaBlog.

Please feel free to comment, as your comments will actually determine the life span of NairaBlog.

You're Welcome!

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

Sam Oracle said...

Yeah there are sure good ways of making money through blogging.

Adsense is the one i know about

8:06 PM, November 04, 2007

Mav said...

Interesting. Would love to see what you have to suggest in this.

10:25 PM, November 10, 2007

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Interesting blog, you've got here. Would like to read more suggestions....

5:43 AM, November 11, 2007

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps Nairablog running, please don't withhold it