Naira Blog

IconMusings of a Naija Blogger............. More of Making Money Resources; Blogging Resources and Naija Happenings

Make money by writing about others services

I have just discovered another way through which Bloggers can earn money through their blog.

Its called Blogvertise.

Once you own a blog that is at least 20days old with some reasonable post, all you have to do is signup with blogvertise, let them approve your blog and hei! you start receiving opportunities to sort of review products/services in you own lingo.

So, why not find out yourself, its easy and you've absolutely got nothing to loose but gain.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 3 comments:

Lc said...

NICE BLOG.

Hello from Faial Island - Azores.

Come and meet our beautiful island in the middle of the Atlantic...

http://rotadashortencias.blogspot.com/

6:11 PM, March 15, 2008

scorilo said...

hey..great blog out there..lots of resources; as a newbie in the industry i sure can use all the help i can get!!
thnks man, and if you have time, check out my shiznit :)
http://ofulutata.blogspot.com
bye for now. good day to you.
POWER TO THE MOB !!!

4:14 PM, April 10, 2008

NaijaEcash said...

Hi. Nice concept you've got here. I wish you will just give it a little more attention.
I will be willing to assist in whatever way I can.
If you care to join my network of friends, give me a shout.
Thanks for visiting my blog
Cheers.

8:06 AM, May 12, 2008

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps Nairablog running, please don't withhold it