Naira Blog

IconMusings of a Naija Blogger............. More of Making Money Resources; Blogging Resources and Naija Happenings

Consistency and Seriousness as a Blogger

One of the many things every blogger needs to succeed is CONSISTENCY AND SERIOUSNESS.

I need to survive in the blogosphere, but I have been lacking it - partly due to not having time to write, unseriousness and unfavourable economic condition.

This is to say that I pray to put all the seriousness I can gather into this blog by way of waking it up and turning it into a money making machine which its supposed to be for you and I.

Blogging as a Nigerian is not that easy especially if you don't have the basic necessities of your own (a laptop/good internet connection), coupled with epileptic power and running your blog on a free host such as mine. All this I pray to change asap....... with my consistency and seriousness

Watch out for http://nairablog.com/.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice one brother. You have made good progress even though you could have done better.
The challenges facing Nigerians is REAL, but the story is becoming STALE.
We just have to buckle up and turn all those hitches to stepping stones to greatness. I love your new theme and the work you're doing. Remember, if you need any help, I am just a call aware. Cheers.

8:21 AM, August 11, 2008

said...

@ Nigerian Entrepreneur
Thanks for droping by brother - I appreciate.
Yes the story of our challenges is stale.
God help me.

8:45 PM, August 11, 2008

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps Nairablog running, please don't withhold it