Naira Blog

IconMusings of a Naija Blogger............. More of Making Money Resources; Blogging Resources and Naija Happenings

Rebranding Naira Blog

kdIts been a while since my last post.......
work, school, stolen laptop, slow system @ home, not so fast internet connection, facebook addiction etc, has been responsible. These shouldn't be an excuse, you might say - (my response)whatever....

In a couple of days, I should be back on NairaBlog, I want to concentrate more here by way of writing all what I want to 'write/say' especially issues happening in Naija and whatever I feel like; and not just about making money online (though I have a bias for that) and will still feature it.


I want to thank those that have been encouraging me especially fellow Naija Blogger - Solomon Sydelle of Nigerian Curiosity ; NaijaECash and others.


Watch out for NiaraBlog.

 
 
 
 

Post a Comment 2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's nice to have you back. Looking forward to powerful and inspiring articles. Cheers. ;-)

11:00 AM, March 26, 2009

said...

@Nigerian Entrepreneur
Thanks so much

8:34 PM, March 26, 2009

Post a Comment

Your comments keeps Nairablog running, please don't withhold it